It's easy to start your application today.
Below are all the required forms for Computer Science Graduate Students. Next to each PDF is a brief description of the document. All forms should be completed and emailed to the Graduate Program Coordinator. This is intended to make the dissemination of this paperwork easier given the necessity for virtual presentations.
- Research Proposal Form.pdf: To be completed by the student and approved by the adviser.
- Committee Approval Form.pdf: To be completed by the student in consultation with the adviser, in order to choose an appropriate committee.
- MS Final Exam Report_Signable.pdf: To be completed by the committee after the student gives their final thesis/project presentation.
- DSS Judge's Form: To be completed by the faculty judges of a DSS Talk.
- DSS Talk Feedback Form: To be completed by audience members attending the DSS Talk.
- Lab Affiliation Form.pdf: To be completed by the PhD student and the research adviser.
- Oral Qualifier.pdf: To be completed by the committee judging the Oral Qualifying Exam.
- Proposal Paperwork.pdf: To be completed by the committee judging the Dissertation Proposal Defense. Please Note: The form refers to this as the "Qualifying Exam." This is simply the language that the Graduate School uses to refer to this milestone.
- Title, Scope Procedure EN_0.pdf: To be completed by the student and signed by the department chair.
- Examination Approval Form.pdf: To be completed by the committee judging the Final Dissertation Defense.