It's easy to start your application today.
- Center for Biomedical Informatics
- The Center for Biomedical Informatics focuses on Biomedical Informatics (BMI) as an Academic Discipline and as a Facilitator of a broad range of research projects and their application to evidence-based changes in the treatment and management of patients.
- Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS)
- The programs and services of the ICTS are designed to bring together basic research scientists and clinical researchers as well as health-care and commercial institutions in a coordinated system dedicated to improving patient care.
- The Center for Genome Sciences
- The Center for Genome Sciences (CGS) is home to an interdisciplinary, multi-departmental, multi-generational team of investigators from multiple schools who focus on comparative genomics, statistical genomics, and systems biology.
- The Electronic Radiology Laboratory
The Electronic Radiology Laboratory was established to investigate digital imaging technologies important to the distributed radiology department of the future and to enable the responsive delivery of clinical image information to the medical decision-maker.
- The Center for Empirical Research in the Law (CERL)
The Center for Empirical Research in the Law (CERL) supports the application of sophisticated empirical methodology to legal studies research.
- Center for National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network
- Supported by the National Science Foundation, NNIN is a network of 14 university-based laboratories with diversified and complementary technical strengths to fulfill the vision of the National Nanotechnology Initiative and enable rapid advancements in science, engineering and technology at the nano-scale.
- Center for Materials Innovation
Center for Materials Innovation is a community of scholars assembled to conduct educational and research activities focused on the creation, study and use of materials. The center focuses on interdisciplinary research by bringing together researchers from engineering, physics, chemistry and medicine.
- Center for Innovation in Neuroscience and Technology
The Center for Innovation in Neuroscience and Technology (CINT) is a cross disciplinary group involving leaders from medicine, engineering, law and business to engage the changing dynamics of medical research.
- Baker Research Group
- The Baker Research Group uses the methods of theoretical and computational science to study the physical phenomena underlying the behavior of biological systems.
- Internet Technologies and Applications
The Internet Technologies and Applications internship provides a unique educational opportunity for students by matching them with researchers throughout the university to solve real problems. ITA offers a range of computer services from developing interactive iPhone applications to simple scripting solutions for an individual research grant.